Lot's of changes coming!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ftog_thorgal, Nov 29, 2016.

1. ftog_thorgal

ftog_thorgal Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator Member PWWO

Hello everyone, Thorgal here!

I wanted to give you a heads up that over the next couple of weeks there will be many changes coming to our website. With all the different modpacks and members that we had over the past year, we've started to have a big mess on our website with lot's of outdated content and hard to find important posts.

The video feeds have been removed from the front page and they won't get automatically imported for the time being either. I know that some of you have used the front page to see all the new content from the various YouTubers, and you can still easily find us all with a simple YouTube search. Click on this link to see it in action: https://www.youtube.com/results?q=ftog&sp=EgIIBA%3D%3D

I hope you are looking forward to the changes and I can't wait to hear your feedback once it's finished and live.

Until then, take care, stay safe, and bye bye :)

2. waterbabynz

waterbabynz New Member

Now time to comment. I enjoyed checking FTOG front page each day to see what the new action was from the youtubers either on Avant3 or the other modpacks they posted. It is now a little harder for me to go to each one individually to keep up with everyone so I am missing a choice of videos. Because I was on each day and it separated out new posts each time I never found it confusing.

3. nzHook

nzHook Member

You can find most of the Avant 3 videos on the following Playlist: https://goo.gl/dqNzcH It doesnt do other series from the youtubers but it will at least give you Avant.