I would like to sign up for the intertron lessons

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Clunky, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Clunky

Clunky Member

Hi. I have heard that the person who runs this site is a master at using the intertronian to post videos of cats, but mostly weird blocky looking cats that he then burns in some kind of strange machine to make some weird ass crystals that turn a building into laser goat.

So, what I would like is 6 laser goats and my own my little pony shaped castle that is armed with said laser goats and possibly Fil and a water pistol to keep the leader of this little band out of said castle by shooting him with the water pistol when he gets all froggy and wants to show off his work.

Stupid Thorgal, like this is what he does for a living or something. SHOO SHOO GIT OFF MAH LAWN

2. Clunky

Clunky Member

NOTHING? Fine I will dissapear back into the ether from which I came then :p

Macks likes this.
  3. ftog_thorgal

ftog_thorgal Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator Member

Hi Clunky! How are things with you? Have you been playing any games at all the past many months? We should catch up on Discord one of these days :)

Macks likes this.
  4. Macks

Macks New Member

5. Fill

Fill New Member

Hey Clunkster..

6. Clunky

Clunky Member

Nah, though I have thought about going back to GW2 or finding something new to fill some time. RL being a bit of a pain in the buttocks lately haha.