Greetings

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Middleclaw, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Middleclaw

Middleclaw New Member

Greetings all, First time poster yet long time viewer.

About me:
    I'm in my mid fourties and currently retired due to health reasons. Currently reside in the United Kingdom.

Been playing Minecraft since 1.7.3 Beta. Was playing vanilla until 1.1.0 whereas I discovered mods, Not looked back since. I was first introduced to mods by Direwolf20 (who else) and found it daunting at first, but I kept at it and now consider myself (well, up to 1.7.10), fairly proficient. These new mods have thrown me for a loop, Roots for example, but I am getting there. I spend a lot of my time on the fTB forums (Same username) and consider myself a master builder.

2. nzHook

nzHook Member

Hi MiddleClaw. I am similar, I was introduced to mods by people at work and have a lot of fun, when I started doing Youtube I slowed down a bit (I don't see that as a bad thing) and 1.10 has been good as it has given us fresh meat to play with (Yes Mum I'm playing with my food)

3. Grok the DuckFarmer

Welcome, Middleclaw! Pull up a chair and stay a while. :)

4. Middleclaw

Middleclaw New Member

You sounded a bit like Deckard Cain (Diablo series) there Grok. But Thanks anyway.
    *pulls up a chair*

5. ftog_thorgal

ftog_thorgal Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator Member

Hi @Middleclaw welcome to FTOG :) Why don't you "stay a while and listen"? :)