3llo 3llo, 3lemental here :D

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by 3lemental, Jul 19, 2017.

1. 3lemental

3lemental New Member Member

Helllooooo to all the peeps and peepettes,

I am 3lemental (or 3le :p), I would first like to say thank you for welcoming me to the community. This is gonna be a somewhat small introduction. I have been playing MC since 1.6.4 era. So I have come to learn a lot the modded MC side of things (Still learning 1.10.2 :p). When I play I tend to take (or try to) a more slow and logical approach to most modpacks. I would say I am more builder orientated. I like to take my time to make a build look it best before I even think to try and progress any further. The downside of that is I usually have to play in single player to do so. Nevertheless, playing on servers if still a blast.

In the past, I used to Livestream on beam (now mixer), which was super fun and alway enjoyable. I got to share my MC knowledge with other and vice versa. I was taught things I never knew or would have thought of trying. I was also a way for me to showcase myself as an artist. My personal goal is to be a visual effects artist. I was able to self-teach myself some of the basics of most of the well-known software, such as After Effects and Premier. I still have ways to go though but I am enjoying the process. Hopefully, after all the financial stress is dealt with I can get back into streaming and be making art for others.
    Thank you for taking the time to read all that :p

2. nzHook

nzHook Member Member

Howdy 3lemental and ill officially welcome you to FTOG even though I know you have been hanging around Discord for a while.

3. 3lemental

Lol :p
    Thank you. Still means alot :D

4. Grok the DuckFarmer

Grok the DuckFarmer Member Member

Howdy there, 3lemental!

5. 3lemental

6. jamerthegamer

jamerthegamer New Member Member

welcome im a little late but better late then never everyone here is super friendly its one of the reasons i keep coming back to play modded minecraft and you'll fit right in